|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 sets after sample order|
|Packaging Details:||BMC and standard export carton, one set per carton. packing size : 81*50.5*19 cm, packing weight: 24 kg|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 days as per your order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000 sets per month|
|Application:||For Pipe Threading And Pipe Connection||Pipe Capacity:||For 1/2"-2" Steel, Black Steel And Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Motor Type:||1350W Reversible Universal Type||Threading Dies:||Alloy Material Threading Dies, HSS Ones For Option|
|Voltage And Frequency:||220V-50HZ / 110V-60HZ||Screw Threads:||NPT / BSPT|
|Gear Housing:||Die Cast Aluminum||Die Heads:||1/2" , 3/4" , 1" , 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" , 2"|
|Die Sets:||1/2" , 3/4" , 1" , 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" , 2", Standard With Alloy Ones||Body & Handle:||Durable Heavy-duty Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic|
|Spindle Speed:||28 RPM For Threading , 51 RPM Reverse No Load||Support Arm:||Included|
|Certificate:||CE , CSA|
Hongli 2" Portable Electric Pipe Threading Machines for Steel Pipes
SQ30-2B Portable Electric Pipe Threader is a light weight and powerful portable threader. It is designed for threading 1/2”-2” pipes with 11-R die heads. It is portable enough for maintenance, repair workings and service plumbers requiring 2” pipe capacity.
Motor always runs in one direction, which makes the machine working more steady.
Mechanical transmission based on gears set
CE & CSA approved
1. Hand-held, powerful, portable power drive, equipping reversible 110V or 220V universal motor.
2. Designed to work with 11R die heads.
3. Dies could be interchangeable with RIDGID threading dies.
4. Heavy-duty paddle-type switch with safety lock off switch.
5. Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic Body & Handle.
6. Mechanical transmission reversing design, to prevent motor from damage.
7. Ideal for on-site applications such as gas line pipe installation.
8. Certificates: CE & CSA Approved.
|31001||pipe threader complete set 220 V-50 Hz, BSPT|
|31002||pipe threader complete set 110 V-60 Hz, NPT|
Threading Dies Selection Sheet
|Types||Threading dies sizes and reference ordering No.|
|1/2"||3/4"||1"||1 1/4"||1 1/2"||2"|
|SQ30-2B portable pipe threading machine||24.5 kg||22 kg||81*50*19 cm|
Pipe Threading Machine Power Drive Safety
• Follow instructions on proper use of this machine. Do not use for other purposes such as drilling holes or turning winches. Other uses or modifying this machine for other applications may increase the risk of serious injury.
• When threading 3/4" or larger pipe, use support device to resist threading forces. Use an appropriate support device per these instructions. Support devices improve control and reduce the risk of striking, crushing, and/or other injuries.
• When using a support device other than the supplied support arm, the support device must react against the gear housing or fan housing. Support devices contacting the motor housing or handle may damage these parts or increase the risk of injury.
• Always firmly hold the power drive when threading or backing die head off the pipe to resist threading forces, regardless of support device use. This will reduce the risk of striking, crushing and other injuries.
• Do not use this power drive if ON/OFF switch is broken. This switch is a safety device that lets you shut off the motor by releasing the switch.
• Do not wear gloves or loose clothing when operating machines. Keep sleeves and jackets buttoned. Do not reach across the machine or pipe. Clothing can be caught by the pipe or machine resulting in entanglement.
• One person must control the work process and machine operation. Only the operator should be in the work area when the machine is running. This helps reduce the risk of injury.
• Do not use dull or damaged dies. Sharp cutting tools require less torque and the power drive is easier to control.
• Keep handles dry and clean; free from oil and grease. Allows for better control of tool.
• Keep floors dry and free of slippery materials such as oil. Slippery floors invite accidents.
• Only use our Hongli die heads with the Power Drives Other die heads may not fit correctly in the power drive increasing the risk of equipment damage and personal injury.
Installation of pipe threading die head adapters image show